We plan and run fully catered, programmed high school camps. The site is particularly engaging for senior years 9 to 12, including an overnight expedition component if desired.
What sets Attunga apart?
- Rugged scenic beauty of the site (with our own private valley)
- 10km’s of private walking trails through natural bush, breathtaking lookouts and wilderness base camp (all on site)
- Attitude of our staff and Interns
- Great food
- Dedicated teachers lounge/coffee shop
- Heated, cedar-lined cabins with hotel quality mattresses, many with en-suite facilities
If you’d like more information or to arrange a site visit, please call us on (02) 4878 9390
We’d love to invite you to Attunga to see the site for yourself and discuss what your school would like to accomplish.
Then we’ll design a program and price quotation to suit asap.
Look forward to hearing from you